The 29th of May 2015 20 YWPDK members participated in the annual General Assembly (GA), this year held in Odense following the DANVA yearly meeting. At the GA the new Country Chapter Steering Committee (CCSC) was elected and at the constituting CCSC meeting following the GA the roles were divided within the CCSC members. The new committee consists of six members:
- Chair: Trine Stausgaard Munk, Rambøll (not on election)
- Secretary: Karolina Tatari, DTU Environment (not on election)
- Treasurer: Niels Malmmose Askjær, VandCenter Syd
- Communication officer: Ditte Andreasen Søborg, VIA University College (elected)
- Volunteer and event coordinator: Florian Benedikt Wagner, DTU Environment (elected)
- Alternate: Mariann Sæbø, Grontmij (elected)
The new CCSC will continue the work initiated by the first YWPDK committee. The size of the CCSC was at the extraordinary GA in December 2014 reduced from 10 to six, which meant, that the network had to say goodbye to several active and important CCSC members. We hope, that the previous committee members will continue their active engagement in the network and look forward for further collaboration.