- This event has passed.
Webinar Series Episode 2 – Urban Drainage
29. October 2020 @ 15:00 - 16:00 CET
Young Water Professionals in Urban Drainage
See the recorded webinar HERE
YWPDK would like to invite you to join our second episode of YWPDK Webinar Series.
The Webinar Series will be showcasing national and international guests, sharing research and practical studies, and debating the overall trends of the water sector. Each episode will take you on a journey through the water cycle - episode 2: Urban Drainage. The Webinar Series aims to bring light to the role of YWPs and their perspectives for the future of the sector. Sign up on the form to the left and join the meeting by the clicking the link in the confirmation mail on the date of the webinar.
Date of the Webinar: Thursday, 29 October, 15.00 CEST
Platform: Cisco Webex
- 10 min Introduction YWPDK
- 15 min Jes Clauson-Kaas, Greater Copenhagen Utility HOFOR
COVID-19 in wastewater
- 15 min Nadia Lund, EnviDan
Integrated stormwater inflow control
- 15 min Jeroen Langeveld, TU Delft, Partners 4 Urban Water
IWA Specialist Group on Urban Drainage and Main Challenges in Urban Drainage
- 5 Closing remarks by YWPDK