...and become a member of YWPDK!
We are a member-driven organization! Young Water Professionals Denmark thrives through the manifold activities and engaegment by our members for our members.
We invite you to join us and become part of team that counts today almost 250 members across Denmark. Young Water Professionals Denmark is a network of young people, who engage with the water sector professionally, academically or privately. Our members' backgrounds reflect the plurality of the water field today. Everyone is welcome to join as long as they are curious and want to become an active part of our network.
You are always welcome to contact us if you want to know more about becoming an active part of the network. We look forward to hearing from you!
The membership is
- open and free of charge,
- for graduates, young professionals in the water sector,
- and for those who are interested in field of water,
- with different backgrounds (academic, professional, cultural, etc.)
- in Denmark,
- who are under 35 or less than 5 years of experience,
- and is eager to actively contribute to the network.