Running Dry?- Workforce of tomorrow in the water sector
Let's start now!
Climate change, digitalisation automisation, urbanization, and demographical changes all affect the water sector and will change the way we operate in the future.
Ultimately this is all about the people that will have to solve these problems. But are we ready for the challenges ahead? How do we prepare the workforce to adress these future problems and how do we attract young talents to work in the water sector?
Young Water Professionals Denmark has organised a panel debate on the 8th of october starting 15:30. We have invited leaders of the water sector to share their professional journey and discuss how to attract and shape the water professionals of the future. The event will end with networking, snacks, and drinks. The location is CALL Copenhagen on Roskildevej 211, Copenhagen.
- Anders Bækgaard (Congress President IWA 2020 Copenhagen)
- Mads Jensen Møller (CEO Archiland)
- Christina Søndergaard (Project & Development executive Skanderborg Forsyning)
- Svend-Erik Jepsen (Head of Water, Danish Industry)
- Peter Steen Mikkelsen (Professor, Head of Water, Danish Technical Univsersity)
Join the event by clicking the signing up button.
The number of participants is limited to 50, so make sure to sign up as early as possible.
Anyone interested in the subject or aspiring to pursue a career in the water sector is welcome to attend the panel debate. Signup closes on the 30th of September.